Why you married a tunisian man ???

MrsMrabet

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here
That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here
I absolutely disagree! My husband is WONDERFUL and he is a Tunisian. We never had sex until we was married so me being used for that is out of the question. He pays bills even though he is not here yet (I live in America though not Uk). Our marriage is wonderful and he takes good care of me. He bought me the new Galaxy s9 plus! He loves to show me off when I visit. His family is wonderful and treats me good. Our wedding was amazing and lots of people came. The party was fun! I had no idea a wedding there lasted three days! He hired a photographer and let me and his sisters pick my wedding dress! So here is a good comment about Tunisian men! We have already gotten the approval from immigration and he will here soon. We started trying for our little boy on our wedding day! He plans on getting us in a house as soon as he gets here. He is a wonderful man. Better then anyone I've been with here. We talk all the time. I have no question about his loyalty to me.

MrsMrabet

I absolutely disagree! My husband is WONDERFUL and he is a Tunisian. We never had sex until we was married so me being used for that is out of the question. He pays bills even though he is not here yet (I live in America though not Uk). Our marriage is wonderful and he takes good care of me. He bought me the new Galaxy s9 plus! He loves to show me off when I visit. His family is wonderful and treats me good. Our wedding was amazing and lots of people came. The party was fun! I had no idea a wedding there lasted three days! He hired a photographer and let me and his sisters pick my wedding dress! So here is a good comment about Tunisian men! We have already gotten the approval from immigration and he will here soon. We started trying for our little boy on our wedding day! He plans on getting us in a house as soon as he gets here. He is a wonderful man. Better then anyone I've been with here. We talk all the time. I have no question about his loyalty to me.
Oh I posted pictures of our wedding that HE paid for if you care to see or think bbn I may be lying. Just check the Facebook profile Mindy Mrabet. I could care less about being open or public. I hate to see posts like this.

Nicole

Hi everyone I am not married yet to the guy I have been seeing for the last 3 years. We took an 8 month break because I found out he was talking to other women 2 weeks before I came to visit him. I have only been to see him 2 times because I got into an accident and got Pulmonary embolism and it was really bad. I went back to him... I did not want to rush our relationship even after he asked me to marry him 6 months after we met. I am 39 he is 28. He seems very genuine about loving me and has never asked for anything from me. Recently we made a plan for me to come see him and I was going to file for a K1. Not even 2 days later he changes our relationship status and tells me he does not want to wait any longer. He ended the relationship. For 3 week he did not message me. He has recently sent me a message saying he misses me. I really do not know what to think about this. Is this normal? Should I consider moving on? Someone who knows him recently messaged me and told me he has a girl from Europe. I do not know if I should believe this person. Any advice would help.

Nicole

@Nicole, sorry for my short answer. I was so shocked about the description of a typical rat behavior, that I was not polite at all. Dear, you fell into the typical rat trap. They all work the same way. Please realise that his behavior will not change. You will be used and abuse without mercy, thrown to the dogs when he is finished with you. Save yourself the hurt and stop communicating with him.
Thank you I was not sure because everyone always says if they ask for things they are playing. It is like he is always rushing to try to get me to marry him. I met him after a 13 yr marriage. I was not ready to just jump back in and marry again. I wanted to take things slow. Now he is just like I can't keep a relationship with just a phone. I was thinking he was different. I thought I was playing it smart by taking things slow lol. I still ended up being played.

Nicole

The ultimate goal of a rat is a visa. You met him twice, right? Where does he work? Did you meet his family?
I met his family and he does work. His family owns a farm. I have seen him a total of 90 days. I stayed a long time both trips. I stayed with his family my second trip but we slept in separate rooms

Nicole

We only stayed with them 3 days. It was my choice to sleep in different rooms. I was not going to disrespect his parents in their house. I am not sure about the bezness. So does that mean because I stayed at his parents they are in on it too?

Nicole

He works in agriculture. He cultivates his father property and works doing something with their olive trees. I have been to where he works. He don't work in a tourist destination. He works on a farm.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly a rat.

Your 11 years older than him which regardless of how lovely you are is a red flag. Do you want to be his sugar mummy?

The other red flag is the old "We took an 8 month break because I found out he was talking to other women 2 weeks before I came to visit him."

Which show he was sowing seeds to harvest if you did not work out. All guys do it at the start....but its not great if you talking serious.

With the recent fall of the dinar almost any job or business is worth chucking it in for a visa.

A nightclub bouncer/supermarket guard would be upset not the get 30,000£ a year with some overtime/nights 120,000 dinars!

Its absolutely amazing how much Tunisians can spend with so little coming in.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Staying with his family is a big no no ;-). To put it bluntly, he might as well have slept with you in the same room, but he did not want to. In Tunisia it's just not done, to have a single foreign woman in the house to sleep over. I guess he works in the hotel bezness?
I slept over.....in her dads house (parents where separated and she lived with her mum) ie another property.

Not even considered in the slightest.

Nicole

I ended my relationship with him last night because he got angry when I told him I was not marrying him.

Nicole

To be honest I really did not even consider the age gap. My ex husband is 8 yrs younger than me. I do not see how anyone can do this to a person.

Nicole

I'm so glad. Thank you for telling us.

Don't get me wrong, but your first marriage did not last, did it ;)
No but to be honest I ended my marriage. There were emotional issues due to the loss of both of our parents. He was from the US.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I really did not even consider the age gap. My ex husband is 8 yrs younger than me. I do not see how anyone can do this to a person.
You say our ex was from the US and younger then you.

There is no issue with anything as long as you are happy.....however.

Tunisia like Thailand is for men, has a particular issue with young men looking for a visa by marrying an older lady. Years ago the lads would sit in cafes and generate love leads like a mini outbound sales centre with ladies all over the world...probably all mobiles now.

I am going to sound sexist but men seem to have a better way of separating lust from love. Their developing world brides may be happy with the money and the visa and if it goes wrong look for a better deal down the line.

With "bezness" the women often get really emotionally hurt (and sometimes physically). They actually believe that these guys magically love them and words that would be creepy or desperate from a 40 year old UK/US guy are romantic when coming from a 25 year old sexy Tunisian boy.

These Tunisian boys are not evil their lives are awful and they often have no dignity or prospects. Unless you have been developing country poor respectfully you do not know what poor is! Its a mindset that unless you have it or have observed it you cannot understand it, such boys are blocked by the Tunisian dad/brother wall when it comes to most Tunisian girls....until they have money.

Thats why is called "Bezness" you are exchanging money and a visa for sex and nice words from a younger guy. Juts like any contractor offering services if he feels he is not getting paid his dues or a better opportunity comes he is off.

in the main the objective will be money > visa > more money > Perm Visa > Project in Tunisia you can invest in > Go home a big deal > marry 18 year old > divorce you..... and often you keep paying until the very end.

I know one guy married to a rich (i mean rich) older lady and she literally died of old age. He came back and married a teenager immediately.

Just watch the film "Bezness as usual" it really is something as this attitude is not just for the wives it extends to the children. One of the children even said he felt like a investment/bank account left in x country for years ..... to be harvested for money later.

This is not all Tunisian men my in laws are real men the type who work all nice spend nothing on themselves and give everything.

You can meet such men some may even work in a hotel but you have to be so careful.

I put myself in their position work you hands to the bone for nothing...... or shag you way to success......I would choose the latter also TBH

Last edited:

Polly1972

You say our ex was from the US and younger then you.

There is no issue with anything as long as you are happy.....however.

Tunisia like Thailand is for men, has a particular issue with young men looking for a visa by marrying an older lady. Years ago the lads would sit in cafes and generate love leads like a mini outbound sales centre with ladies all over the world...probably all mobiles now.

I am going to sound sexist but men seem to have a better way of separating lust from love. Their developing world brides may be happy with the money and the visa and if it goes wrong look for a better deal down the line.

With "bezness" the women often get really emotionally hurt (and sometimes physically). They actually believe that these guys magically love them and words that would be creepy or desperate from a 40 year old UK/US guy are romantic when coming from a 25 year old sexy Tunisian boy.

These Tunisian boys are not evil their lives are awful and they often have no dignity or prospects. Unless you have been developing country poor respectfully you do not know what poor is! Its a mindset that unless you have it or have observed it you cannot understand it, such boys are blocked by the Tunisian dad/brother wall when it comes to most Tunisian girls....until they have money.

Thats why is called "Bezness" you are exchanging money and a visa for sex and nice words from a younger guy. Juts like any contractor offering services if he feels he is not getting paid his dues or a better opportunity comes he is off.

in the main the objective will be money > visa > more money > Perm Visa > Project in Tunisia you can invest in > Go home a big deal > marry 18 year old > divorce you..... and often you keep paying until the very end.

I know one guy married to a rich (i mean rich) older lady and she literally died of old age. He came back and married a teenager immediately.

Just watch the film "Bezness as usual" it really is something as this attitude is not just for the wives it extends to the children. One of the children even said he felt like a investment/bank account left in x country for years ..... to be harvested for money later.

This is not all Tunisian men my in laws are real men the type who work all nice spend nothing on themselves and give everything.

You can meet such men some may even work in a hotel but you have to be so careful.

I put myself in their position work you hands to the bone for nothing...... or shag you way to success......I would choose the latter also TBH
I agree largely with what you write. Except in the last paragraph where it seems to me ( I’m probably wrong) that you maybe condoned this method of immigration, because they are desperate. I mean no offence.

I read a lot here when my sister announced that she was going to marry a man she met once on a brief holiday in Tunisia. She had been through a protracted difficult divorce and this man, much younger paid her a lot of attention.

I was slightly aware of tabloid press articles of elderly, often disabled woman being targeted. She didn’t fall into this category, but the speed of the romance alarmed me and her family. It was a painful time. With help from information here and another site (TLR) I started digging. As it happens, despite his tender tears he had already been engaged twice to European women and had been communicating with several in the USA and Canada.

We at least got her to put the breaks on, saying if they waited we could all travel to meet him. This delay was enough for him to lose interest in her and start pursuing more women.

He left a trail of distress and misery. I started reading here again because four years later he’s still been unsuccessful at finding his coveted visa. He made contact again via a new Facebook account, keen to rekindle their past romance with protestations of his love, missing her, no one else understood him or cared about him blah blah. This seems to be a regular pattern. I do understand that their economy is very poor, rising inflation and high unemployment especially for those unskilled under 30, but regardless of how poor they are this does not excuse the trade in marriage visa’s. They pursue it in a ruthless way leaving misery in their wake with little consideration for the distress ( and sometimes physical violence) that they create.

The media still does not sufficiently warn people, preferring to publish more salacious stories and although Gov web sites do warn people it’s not prominent. My sister felt she was truly loved and wanted to help this young man. She was unaware of the systematic scamming. Thankfully she got away and has moved onto a happier more age appropriate relationship. Disaster averted for her but there are many others still following this dream.

Before I’m chastised, I am aware that there are some happy successful Tunisian/ mixed marriages and relationships. I’m not stereo typing all Tunisian men. I’m talking specifically about the visa Hunter romance fraudsters who prey on women ( and some men).

Flip Flop

But they do not even look for employment, they sit in coffee shops all day scamming, and wait for stuff to be handed to them with little to no effort.

My pride would mean I worked every hour God sends to earn an honest wage, and if that means I go without luxuries, then so be it. I would starve before I resorted to selling my body to innocent people for money.

These bezness boys are not starving, they are not homeless, they have no idea of true poverty. They are greedy, not needy. They want, but they don't need. It's selfish greed at the expense of good people.

A person in genuine poverty cannot afford a mobile phone and days spent drinking coffee.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
[
But they do not even look for employment, they sit in coffee shops all day scamming, and wait for stuff to be handed to them with little to no effort.

My pride would mean I worked every hour God sends to earn an honest wage, and if that means I go without luxuries, then so be it. I would starve before I resorted to selling my body to innocent people for money.

These bezness boys are not starving, they are not homeless, they have no idea of true poverty. They are greedy, not needy. They want, but they don't need. It's selfish greed at the expense of good people.

A person in genuine poverty cannot afford a mobile phone and days spent drinking coffee.
Sadly if there where no people willing to pay them they would not exist.

Rather than the supply it would be better to remove the demand.

When the benefits of a scam are so high you are always going to get scammers.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

Do you not think some of these guys actually think they are going to get a princess charming turn up and rescue them?

I dont think they are all evil though some definitely are.

I would like to think I could work for bad money in Tunisia and not take the opportunity of a nice lady taking me away to a place where a shelf stacker gets 30 dinars per hour.

And yes I also do see some getting brought over and then being discarded once the mystique has faded. Though I have to admit thats quite rare.

Flip Flop

[

Sadly if there where no people willing to pay them they would not exist.

Rather than the supply it would be better to remove the demand.

When the benefits of a scam are so high you are always going to get scammers.
Yes, scammers will always exist, this is for sure, but bezness is such a cruel scam, as it involves the emotions of an innocent person.
In any scam, loss of cash and dented pride are a guarantee, but your emotions and psychological health remain the same, beyond perhaps anger and feelings of foolishness.
Bezness is different, because it involves the heart on one side. It is a nasty, long drawn out scam that literally destroys people in many ways.

By removing the demand instead of the supply, what do you mean?
I think it would be better if bezness was better advertised abroad, as without the supply, there would be less demand. Most people that fall victim to this scam are unaware the scam exists.

My bezness boy did not receive money or expensive gifts, so he did not even profit financially. Seems like a waste to me, he could have spent those years earning honest money from a real job.
Do you not think some of these guys actually think they are going to get a princess charming turn up and rescue them?

I dont think they are all evil though some definitely are.

I would like to think I could work for bad money in Tunisia and not take the opportunity of a nice lady taking me away to a place where a shelf stacker gets 30 dinars per hour.

And yes I also do see some getting brought over and then being discarded once the mystique has faded. Though I have to admit thats quite rare.
Yes, some will certainly believe their Princess Charming will show up. In my opinion, they must all believe this, else to scam would be pointless. These deluded beliefs of theirs still do not justify the cruelty of their greedy scam.

Of course, they are all evil (bezness boys). Somebody that is not evil and dominated by greed could never destroy a good person in the manner they do.

I know I would work for bad money before I sold myself. What they do is prostitution. I would be far too proud to sell my body for an iPhone.
And yes, sure, our shelf stackers earn more, but this is one of the biggest problems with these bezness boys, they do not look at the bigger picture: We earn more because our living expenses are higher, it is all relative. Their heads live in a fantasy land where money drips from every tap. Somebody needs to educate these boys on life, because watching movies and seeing things in the internet has created a utopia in their heads.

Nicole

I am just glad I ended it regardless. I don't need a man to make me happy I can do that all by myself. There are plenty here in the US when I get ready. Thank all of you for giving me the heads up about this. I will vacation there still but I will not entertain any of there antics.

Nicole

Yes, scammers will always exist, this is for sure, but bezness is such a cruel scam, as it involves the emotions of an innocent person.
In any scam, loss of cash and dented pride are a guarantee, but your emotions and psychological health remain the same, beyond perhaps anger and feelings of foolishness.
Bezness is different, because it involves the heart on one side. It is a nasty, long drawn out scam that literally destroys people in many ways.

By removing the demand instead of the supply, what do you mean?
I think it would be better if bezness was better advertised abroad, as without the supply, there would be less demand. Most people that fall victim to this scam are unaware the scam exists.

My bezness boy did not receive money or expensive gifts, so he did not even profit financially. Seems like a waste to me, he could have spent those years earning honest money from a real job.

Yes, some will certainly believe their Princess Charming will show up. In my opinion, they must all believe this, else to scam would be pointless. These deluded beliefs of theirs still do not justify the cruelty of their greedy scam.

Of course, they are all evil (bezness boys). Somebody that is not evil and dominated by greed could never destroy a good person in the manner they do.

I know I would work for bad money before I sold myself. What they do is prostitution. I would be far too proud to sell my body for an iPhone.
And yes, sure, our shelf stackers earn more, but this is one of the biggest problems with these bezness boys, they do not look at the bigger picture: We earn more because our living expenses are higher, it is all relative. Their heads live in a fantasy land where money drips from every tap. Somebody needs to educate these boys on life, because watching movies and seeing things in the internet has created a utopia in their heads.
So true I tried to explain this to him also. He has a friend here who came on a tourist Visa she was having a real hard time and still is since she got her work Visa. We have to work our butts off to have the things we have if we are not born rich.