Why you married a tunisian man ???

Flip Flop

I am just glad I ended it regardless. I don't need a man to make me happy I can do that all by myself. There are plenty here in the US when I get ready. Thank all of you for giving me the heads up about this. I will vacation there still but I will not entertain any of there antics.
Good for you. You deserve better :)

Polly1972

Oh goodness, I hope I didn’t offend with my response. I have to agree with much of what fit flop said. My sisters boyfriend gave up his job in a hotel. He thought he could make more money harvesting olives. I know it didn’t pay very well but it was a job. My sister was sending him money ( un-beknown to us) to help with family expenses. When the scam was finally uncovered we found a Swedish girl had also sent him money, she also thought she was engaged to him. He had a nice tidy income without harvesting a single olive.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Oh goodness, I hope I didn’t offend with my response. I have to agree with much of what fit flop said. My sisters boyfriend gave up his job in a hotel. He thought he could make more money harvesting olives. I know it didn’t pay very well but it was a job. My sister was sending him money ( un-beknown to us) to help with family expenses. When the scam was finally uncovered we found a Swedish girl had also sent him money, she also thought she was engaged to him. He had a nice tidy income without harvesting a single olive.
In some ways that the tidiest scam, a little money of a greater number of people. Visa applications means large bills, forms and relatives etc etc

Sometimes you dont even have to go the whole hog and profess marriage right away just a bit of friendship and romance. This lets you keep the good guy persona.

Inflation is so bad but it used to be a good gig to get 1000 dinars a month which is £250 so a few possibles/victims chipping in with a few quid here and there soon adds up when added to the day job.

In my early days in Tunisia when tourism was a bit busier it was not uncommon to drop one lady at the airport...... and hang about for the next one to arrive.

Make sure you have two mobiles or more so you dont get caught and a bit of organisation and you may even be able to double up in a week 8 or so a month.

I would love to know how much the top scammer brought in per month on this basis back in the golden days before all this was on the internet and tourism was booming.

Flip Flop

In some ways that the tidiest scam, a little money of a greater number of people. Visa applications means large bills, forms and relatives etc etc

Sometimes you dont even have to go the whole hog and profess marriage right away just a bit of friendship and romance. This lets you keep the good guy persona.

Inflation is so bad but it used to be a good gig to get 1000 dinars a month which is £250 so a few possibles/victims chipping in with a few quid here and there soon adds up when added to the day job.

In my early days in Tunisia when tourism was a bit busier it was not uncommon to drop one lady at the airport...... and hang about for the next one to arrive.

Make sure you have two mobiles or more so you dont get caught and a bit of organisation and you may even be able to double up in a week 8 or so a month.

I would love to know how much the top scammer brought in per month on this basis back in the golden days before all this was on the internet and tourism was booming.
It almost sounds as though you admire the scam, Kris :(
It’s the cruelest of scams. Anybody able to carry out such an evil scam has serious problems in the head. It is neither normal nor admirable to destroy a good person that genuinely loved you, solely for greed.

Selmi

Unfortunately this has been happening for decades..
As Kris mentioned back in day we too have witnessed guys at departures in Monastir kissing and crying waving of their ladies, only to run round to arrivals to meet and greet some other ladies..

Nicole

Did he tell you that or did you meet her? To change an US tourist visa into a work visa has an impossibly low chance of success.
I have spoken to her. She stayed past her time and had to apply for the work Visa.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
It almost sounds as though you admire the scam, Kris :(
It’s the cruelest of scams. Anybody able to carry out such an evil scam has serious problems in the head. It is neither normal nor admirable to destroy a good person that genuinely loved you, solely for greed.
How nasty I must be.

The victims are victims but as always in life if something is too good to be true... it often is. Playing devils advocate If my wife leaves me and I find love with a 21 year old Ukrainian babe I would probably think it was the money she was after. If she leaves me later was it sex for lifestyle and it was obvious? or do I deny all personal responsibility for the gifts I gave her before she left me? was the fun part of being with me the shopping and the moving the to the UK....then it was boring?

At least these days you have the thoughts > google it > and you get the truth.

You may even find your beznesser on the TLR forum.

This scamming has been going on since the dawn of mass tourism for unlucky ladies and gay men.

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately this has been happening for decades..
As Kris mentioned back in day we too have witnessed guys at departures in Monastir kissing and crying waving of their ladies, only to run round to arrivals to meet and greet some other ladies..
Anyone who has not needs to watch the bezness as usual film.

Sadly my jaded heart was not too shocked for the ladies (mums) but I cut me for the kids.

Even in the trailer "we are like trees you planted in Europe to collect the fruit later"

I never saw this from Tunisian guys even criminals (all for the kids) so it is a certain mindset that is abnormally sociopathic they truly believe that they are doing you a favour.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
and if you get away , most times the scammer will act as though you've caused him severe injury. Be prepared to be slandered by lies and fabricated stories about you, so he can look like the victim.
You have he invested his time in you/the victim.

Can you image all that work for nothing as in "I have been with you for x years and I have nothing to show for it!" Not even an iphone X

Flip Flop

How nasty I must be.

The victims are victims but as always in life if something is too good to be true... it often is. Playing devils advocate If my wife leaves me and I find love with a 21 year old Ukrainian babe I would probably think it was the money she was after. If she leaves me later was it sex for lifestyle and it was obvious? or do I deny all personal responsibility for the gifts I gave her before she left me? was the fun part of being with me the shopping and the moving the to the UK....then it was boring?

At least these days you have the thoughts > google it > and you get the truth.

You may even find your beznesser on the TLR forum.

This scamming has been going on since the dawn of mass tourism for unlucky ladies and gay men.
Mine is certainly on TLR, I made damn sure of that.

I didn’t have the thoughts, I was the ideal victim, having never heard of this scam.

Mine got cheap, thoughtful gifts on birthdays, that’s it. He was not asking for money, and I was not offering.
Sometimes, Kris, the obvious signs just aren’t there, and it’s only afterwards, once you understand the scam, that you realise the little signs were there from day one.

Flip Flop

You have he invested his time in you/the victim.

Can you image all that work for nothing as in "I have been with you for x years and I have nothing to show for it!" Not even an iphone X
Yeah, that’s my bezness boy, he has nothing to show for his time with me, bar a criminal record with law forces globally.

Chelio

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here
You know I am in love with a Tunisian man who is young enough to be my son or even grandson. I never met him in person but our relationship has been strong for 2 years online. Yes he cheated with other women online. I think he even had a few flings with the locals. We do not have sex and he avoids talking about it because he does not like touching himself is what he says. He never asked me for anything and is always there for me day or night and I am there for him. I have bought him things but he never asked for anything and when I do send him something he tells me not to do it again. Why do I do it? To help him out. He does not have much. In Tunisian there are 2 classes of ppl. Poor or Rich and nothing in between. We enjoy each others company and watch shows on tv together online and text at least 2 hours or more per night and in the morning as well as throughout the day. He is always loving and really he does make me happy. Realistically I know it won't work but to me he is my soulmate. I know some of you would say that I am deluding myself if I think he loves me as much as he says but if he doesn't care he really does an great job at making me feel loved and cherished. Our relationship has changed quite a bit but if nothing else I have the very best friend that I have ever had, I trust him with my life and we can talk about anything to each other. He tells me the truth when I ask him something and I do the same. I have the highest respect for him and the people of Tunisia. I have learned so much from him about the country and the people and personally I find them to be very loving people

Chelio

Mine is certainly on TLR, I made damn sure of that.

I didn’t have the thoughts, I was the ideal victim, having never heard of this scam.

Mine got cheap, thoughtful gifts on birthdays, that’s it. He was not asking for money, and I was not offering.
Sometimes, Kris, the obvious signs just aren’t there, and it’s only afterwards, once you understand the scam, that you realise the little signs were there from day one.
What is TLR forum?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
What is TLR forum?
Its a very good forum where people can go and name and shame scammers etc.

Tunisianloverats.com

I cannot allow it on here but I respect a place where it can occur.

its always worth going to is your not sure as they have photos of people and everything.

Polly1972

You know I am in love with a Tunisian man who is young enough to be my son or even grandson. I never met him in person but our relationship has been strong for 2 years online. Yes he cheated with other women online. I think he even had a few flings with the locals. We do not have sex and he avoids talking about it because he does not like touching himself is what he says. He never asked me for anything and is always there for me day or night and I am there for him. I have bought him things but he never asked for anything and when I do send him something he tells me not to do it again. Why do I do it? To help him out. He does not have much. In Tunisian there are 2 classes of ppl. Poor or Rich and nothing in between. We enjoy each others company and watch shows on tv together online and text at least 2 hours or more per night and in the morning as well as throughout the day. He is always loving and really he does make me happy. Realistically I know it won't work but to me he is my soulmate. I know some of you would say that I am deluding myself if I think he loves me as much as he says but if he doesn't care he really does an great job at making me feel loved and cherished. Our relationship has changed quite a bit but if nothing else I have the very best friend that I have ever had, I trust him with my life and we can talk about anything to each other. He tells me the truth when I ask him something and I do the same. I have the highest respect for him and the people of Tunisia. I have learned so much from him about the country and the people and personally I find them to be very loving people
Good morning Chelio, reading your post gave me goosebumps. I heard those same words from my sister. She believed she had found her soulmate, was so warmly welcomed by his friends and his family. He was in contact with her 24/7 on skype, even while she was at work. He was full of love and support and oh so very kind and sincere. NOT, after just a little digging we unearthed a Swedish Fiancé, and four other Facebook accounts. Thank god we got her to postpone the wedding by telling her that the family wanted to come to the wedding. Then we were able to drop in gradually the information we found out. Initially she was angry and upset we disbelieved him, but over time once she was willing to entertain the possibility he could be scamming her she started to have doubts. That kind sincere lovely man became angry and aggressive and threatening towards her. In fact I thank god he did, as she saw another side to him. It took her two years to exit from him. In the meantime he has found at least three others. But he still hasn’t managed to get his coveted visa. Then out of the blue, two years later from a different account he was back, sweet and sincere, apologetic. She was the love of his life blah blah. Thankfully she is in a committed real life relationship now, not a virtual one. I had read before how they often seek out past victims to “ have another try”.

So I would say be careful of your soulmate. They can be anyone they want to be on line, as nice as you want them to be but dig or challenge a little and BAM, the mask slips.

denisehilton

Just like every country and race has good men and bad men, the same case applies with Tunisian men. Why would there be any exception for them?

magic

Just like every country and race has good men and bad men, the same case applies with Tunisian men. Why would there be any exception for them?
Because the chances are 1%

magic

What is stopping you actually MEETING him then,if things are so perfect,or do you only deal in fairy tales?