Why you married a tunisian man ???

Ann

no need to mention nationality thats right but all what you hear here tunisians are bezness love rats

Thanks for this discussion. It's the most enlightening one that I've seen since coming here a week ago. You may be a
"rat" (your words) but I find you more refreshing to talk to than most others here.

PS: Thanks for not insulting me. I don't deserve it.

Have a Good Day :)

Shazza100

Thanks for this discussion. It's the most enlightening one that I've seen since coming here a week ago. You may be a
"rat" (your words) but I find you more refreshing to talk to than most others here.

Ann, what is your gripe with this forum? Myself and my partner went through a hiccup in our visa application because my landlord would not allow my partner to move in so I had to move homes (bottom line my landlord was against a foreigner moving in) couldn't believe it and it was a huge set back and change to move. I got nothing but help and support on this forum at a distressing time. Perhaps it's attitude that holds in good stead not arrogance. You say you don't deserve insults but you are being insulting in your comment...did you think about this?

Ann

Ann, what is your gripe with this forum? Myself and my partner went through a hiccup in our visa application because my landlord would not allow my partner to move in so I had to move homes (bottom line my landlord was against a foreigner moving in) couldn't believe it and it was a huge set back and change to move. I got nothing but help and support on this forum at a distressing time. Perhaps it's attitude that holds in good stead not arrogance. You say you don't deserve insults but you are being insulting in your comment...did you think about this?

Who directly am I insulting? I simply made a statement that I don't deserve to be insulted - no one does. Why are interpreting as directed at you? Please explain.

Ann

And I complimented the person who started this thread. I find him to be refreshingly honest. Those are positive comments. Or are you simply choosing to see something negative in my comments when there is only sunshine?

Try to have a good day :)

salimlov

no at all your welcome i like to discuss things with others maybe im a rat but no one knows me but i accept everything i was an athletic for 5 years and a footballer for 2 years so i have really fairy play hhhh

Shazza100

Who directly am I insulting? I simply made a statement that I don't deserve to be insulted - no one does. Why are interpreting as directed at you? Please explain.
I didn't feel it was directed at me. I understood that you were positive toward the original person posting what I couldn't understand was the rather odd comment about being insulted and your words about other people on the forum...I was asking you to explain your difficulty with the forum. Nope I'm definitely not someone who reads negatively into posts as samilov can tell you...and if you look at my past posts you can read for yourself....

Jane BM

Ann, you clearly have your rose tinted specs on and don't intend taking them off...good luck to you...also if you find the conversation from Salimlov as being the most enlightening and refreshing on this group then perhaps you will fare better in Tunisia than I first thought.

Just a little side note, we have many many many threads on this forum that you could have introduced yourself on, could have enquired about if it was the culture, the country that you were so interested in...but you didn't....your first post was on a thread about marrying young Tunisian men....kind of speaks volumes to me as to where your interest lie to be honest. You can take that any way you choose....

Last edited:

salimlov

I didn't feel it was directed at me. I understood that you were positive toward the original person posting what I couldn't understand was the rather odd comment about being insulted and your words about other people on the forum...I was asking you to explain your difficulty with the forum. Nope I'm definitely not someone who reads negatively into posts as samilov can tell you...and if you look at my past posts you can read for yourself....
you are a good person shazza honestly

salimlov

Ann, you clearly have your rose tints specs on and don't intend taking them off...good luck to you...also if you find the conversation from Salimlov as being the most enlightening and refreshing on this group then perhaps you will fare better in Tunisia than I first thought.

Just a little side note, we have many many many threads on this forum that you could have introduced yourself on, could have enquired about if it was the culture, the country that you were so interested in...but you didn't....your first post was on a thread about marrying young Tunisian men....kind of speaks volumes to me as to where your interest lie to be honest. You can take that any way you choose....
be nice jane just calm down she is a nice lady and she is new here lets say welcome to her

scotty_bambam

I take it things are no better scotty? Don't run yourself into the ground trying to make it work, you can't polish a turd!!! No offence meant....
Ha ha.none taken.that's great.my friend advised me if I held everything in I would explode,and today I did and it was about towels. 2 on the floor in the living room ,3 littered around the bathroom,and 2 "half used",and still in the clean towel basket .I had tried to come up with a practical solution.I bought a little storage unit and filled it with a dozen new flannels ( for bottom washing) and pointed out the andrex wash let's.but all this was ignored. I'd like to say this cleared the air,but he flew into a rage and hasn't spoken all day.

June

Scotty_bambam 1week later this won't change 1month later this won't change 1year later this won't change 10yrs later this won't change! I suggest u buy a hell of alot more towels, or your gonna have these tantrums and ignoring all day situations that last days! Cause it doesn't suit your cleanliness, and theres still alot more to be learnt, but it will make you or break you. Just try and stay strong

Shazza100

Ha ha.none taken.that's great.my friend advised me if I held everything in I would explode,and today I did and it was about towels. 2 on the floor in the living room ,3 littered around the bathroom,and 2 "half used",and still in the clean towel basket .I had tried to come up with a practical solution.I bought a little storage unit and filled it with a dozen new flannels ( for bottom washing) and pointed out the andrex wash let's.but all this was ignored. I'd like to say this cleared the air,but he flew into a rage and hasn't spoken all day.
That's a lot of towels! My husband uses to drape a towel over the radiator downstairs or on the dining chairs but that's all stopped now. He definitely only used one towel at a time and he didn't put them on the floor in the living room, although I found one draped across the sofa once, I was not happy. However all towels are where they belong now. Can't understand what your husband is doing with so many towels....maybe it's best not to try to understand why...

scotty_bambam

That's a lot of towels! My husband uses to drape a towel over the radiator downstairs or on the dining chairs but that's all stopped now. He definitely only used one towel at a time and he didn't put them on the floor in the living room, although I found one draped across the sofa once, I was not happy. However all towels are where they belong now. Can't understand what your husband is doing with so many towels....maybe it's best not to try to understand why...
But He shared a home with 10 other people.I said where were all the towels? He said I had 2 of my own. I said and you managed ,so why so many now? I just cant get them dry quick enough.

Shazza100

But He shared a home with 10 other people.I said where were all the towels? He said I had 2 of my own. I said and you managed ,so why so many now? I just cant get them dry quick enough.
Give him two then ;) he can wash them :) you must tell him that he is making life harder for you :( hugs to you x

Trulymadlydeeply

Why are you so defensive all the time
no at all your welcome i like to discuss things with others maybe im a rat but no one knows me but i accept everything i was an athletic for 5 years and a footballer for 2 years so i have really fairy play hhhh

What team did you play for my son plays football too...!!!

salimlov

i played in tunisia i can be your child coach he will be better than rooney

gem15

Not the same as salimlov I'm sure, as he plays "fairy"....it must be a unique game :-p

salimlov

Not the same as salimlov I'm sure, as he plays "fairy"....it must be a unique game :-p
trsut if you know salimov by person yuo will say i met one of the most lovely tunisians ever

scotty_bambam

Give him two then ;) he can wash them :) you must tell him that he is making life harder for you :( hugs to you x
I did ,nicely many times,hence exploding today at 9.30 he's ignored me all day and just walked in and running a bath. Again ignored me. I feel like a visitor in my own home.x

Shazza100

I did ,nicely many times,hence exploding today at 9.30 he's ignored me all day and just walked in and running a bath. Again ignored me. I feel like a visitor in my own home.x
You will find a way to deal with this...Sounds like he is sulking or trying to punish you for the argument...you don't need to be sorry so you can keep your head held high and go about your normal day...he will soon unignore you once he notices his silliness has no impact upon you...I feel sorry for you..you just want him to appreciate things and be a bit more tidy it's not much to ask...xx