Worried

joolz

Hey Kerry make sure your husband does a supporting letter and gets it stamped...that is one reason they refused my hubby....even tho Alex Crammer did overturn my husbands refusal ...Good Luck ! x

olliebaby

Yay! Well here I am!!! You can relax now :)

Just correcting your INCORRECT information. Not very useful when people are looking for help, advice & support.

Good luck with the application Kerry. :)

lynn

I love my ignore button..:)

Tunisian Flower

Hey Kerry make sure your husband does a supporting letter and gets it stamped...that is one reason they refused my hubby....even tho Alex Crammer did overturn my husbands refusal ...Good Luck ! x
where this letter should be stamped???what for??did they refuse ur husband becoz he didnt write a letter??or becoz it wasnt stamped??

Jellycat

where this letter should be stamped???what for??did they refuse ur husband becoz he didnt write a letter??or becoz it wasnt stamped??
My husbands letter was not stamped! He got his visa last week so not sure what that is. I did make him sign every page though. Some times reading here is a great help and sometimes it makes you worry too much.

joolz

Ah they said they wanted a letter from my husband...didnt say it had to be stamped...but everything else we put in we got stamped..including a letter from his parents they swore on affidavit...not sure that is necessary tho x

Tunisian Flower

i wrote mine and didnt sign any page :eek: i just typed it and i had my name on the end!does this mean it will be thrown on the bin???:confused: xxx

Tunisian Flower

Ah they said they wanted a letter from my husband...didnt say it had to be stamped...but everything else we put in we got stamped..including a letter from his parents they swore on affidavit...not sure that is necessary tho x
swore on affidavit???what's this too???each time some new thing come out :eek: makes me feel so stressed :(

Jellycat

I'm sure it's not necessary unless it's a letter explaining about giving money as a gift when no other Proof.

Trulymadlydeeply

Tunisian Flower have you handed everything in now is your application being processed? If so try and switch off as there is nothing you can do until they contact you with their decision. STOP reading!! More and more you read you will see that there are things you didn't include. YOUR application is YOURS not the same as OTHERS... Good Luck :)

Jellycat

i wrote mine and didnt sign any page :eek: i just typed it and i had my name on the end!does this mean it will be thrown on the bin???:confused: xxx
don't worry TF! I only got my husband to sign every Page because I wrote it 100% and his A1 English result would suggest his written English was not up to that standard! But your English is gd so don't stress!

Tunisian Flower

Tunisian Flower have you handed everything in now is your application being processed? If so try and switch off as there is nothing you can do until they contact you with their decision. STOP reading!! More and more you read you will see that there are things you didn't include. YOUR application is YOURS not the same as OTHERS... Good Luck :)
yes i did hand everything in i try not to read but i cant :eek: i love reading on this forum it os very beneficial ;) well yeah i better put this on my head''MY application is MINE not the same as OTHERS,MY application is MINE not the same as OTHERS'':p

Tunisian Flower

don't worry TF! I only got my husband to sign every Page because I wrote it 100% and his A1 English result would suggest his written English was not up to that standard! But your English is gd so don't stress!
oh good,thnx for calming my worries down JC :D xx

kerry30

Thanks JC. I have sent to your email. x
I

I'm sure yours will be fine - but by all means I'll look at it if you send to my hotmail : [email protected]

I'm no exPert but the applicants statement is a way to tell the ECo about your intention to have a future together and say things that make it sound like a genuine relationship - just tell the truth really and provided you've proved the finances, accommodation, English cert and valid marriage you should be fine!

DanniBibo

My Hubby got the visa last week and it was NOT stamped.. I wrote his supporting letter and he just signed the bottom.. it was obvious I wrote it and I even quoted the paragraphs 218 or whatever it is saying the reasons why he should be accepted for entry clearence.. It was clear that it was me! I wouldn't stress too much as long as you have included all info in it and signed it then it should be fine.. xx